Bbl recovery and tt recovery?

How long do I have to wait to recover for a bbl. Before I get a tt and breast lift done I am planning on having two separate surgeries.

Bbl recovery

+2

Hi. I think what will really make you happy is getting them done at the same time. Only one recovery. Only one anesthetic. Less time off work. Overall much better way to do it. If for whatever reason you cannot, if you do the lift 1st you can do the TT within 3-4 weeks. If the reverse you will need to wait 6-12 weeks. Good luck.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Recovery after a BBL to do more procedures

+1

If all goes well, I usually have my patients wait 3-4 months before having their tummy tuck or breast surgery done after the BBL. Best to ask your surgeon.

Tummy tuck after a brazilian butt lift

+1

You will need to wait six months before having a tummy tuck. This will allow enough time for the liposuction and related inflammation to subside.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Bbl recovery and tt recovery?

+1

I think that all of them can be done at once by a true expert in all three procedures in about 4 hours. I did this last week, and the patient is ecstatic. She is on realself here, and you can follow her.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bbl recovery and tt recovery?

+1
I would also suggest doing all the procedures at once. I always suggest limiting the amount of anesthesia you have if possible. You would also only have one recovery period and would only need to take time off work for one period.

Daniel Shapiro, MD