BBL Costs?

Im a 36-28-30 and I want a BBL transfering my fat frm my upper body to my buttocks for a rounder look. Im not that big but I would love to enhance my butt. How much would it cost?

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Provided that you are otherwise healthy, your measurements and goals suggest that you would be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  The costs will vary widely depending upon where you live and the experience of the surgeon.  I recommend you search for surgeons on this site who do it near you and call their offices for an accurate number.

Cost of Brazilian Buttlift

+1

I typically liposuction 5 L and transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock although less can be transferred as patient desires dictate.  The patient receives general anesthesia for these procedures, as they are painful to endure without.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures per year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate, financing, cost

+1

The price for a Brazilian Butt Lift varies between $4000-$8000 depending on whether or not you require a general anesthesia and the amount of fat harvested and transfered as well as the number of areas suctioned.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS