I'm 4'11" and weigh about 110lbs. Do I Have Enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 4'11" and weigh about 110lbs. I am considering getting a tummy tuck due to stretch marks and loose skin after two kids. I would also like to get a Brazilian butt lift, with lipo to flanks and back. I am looking for a rounder and fuller, perkier butt. I'm not sure if I have enough fat for good results.

Do I Have Enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

Based on your photos, I believe that you have an adequate amount fat for a Brazilian butt lift. Depending on your individual goals, I would graft from 300cc to 1000cc per side.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Fat for a Brazilian butt lift

+1
From your photos, it appears you have ample fat on your abdominal wall and waist to nicely augment your buttocks. If you are planning to have a tummy tuck, liposuction of the abdominal pannus can be done to use this fat for transfer rather than discarding it with the excess skin.

Nia Banks, MD, PhD
Washington Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

You have enough fat for aspiration a from the stomack and flanks for a brazilian Butt enhancement.

The other option is doing the Tummy Tuck and using the removed skin and fat as DERMIS FAT GRAFT FOR BUTTOCK ENHANCEMENT. AND LIPOSUCTION OF THE FLANKS.

ion of the flanks is important because it does make the buttock much defined  and rounder.

Choose a well experienced board certified plastic surgeon.