I'm 4'11" and weigh about 110lbs. Do I Have Enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm 4'11" and weigh about 110lbs. I am considering getting a tummy tuck due to stretch marks and loose skin after two kids. I would also like to get a Brazilian butt lift, with lipo to flanks and back. I am looking for a rounder and fuller, perkier butt. I'm not sure if I have enough fat for good results.

Do I Have Enough Fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

Based on your photos, I believe that you have an adequate amount fat for a Brazilian butt lift. Depending on your individual goals, I would graft from 300cc to 1000cc per side.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Great Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+1
Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. You currently have a very square shape (which is more common than most people realize).

The liposculpting will allow your surgeon to bring in your hips and waist giving you more of an hour glass figure. You already have some shape to your buttock and this will be able to be enhanced to give you a very attractive buttock. From the pictures you look like you have very good skin which will give you a great result from the liposcultping.

The amount of fat needed depends on the shape and needs of each individual patient, however in general at least 500cc per buttock need to be placed to see a significant difference. On average patients typically receive around 800cc per buttock side for a total of 1600cc of fat transfer. However just like a breast augmentation the amount of fat needed various from patient to patient. In your particular case I would put at least 800cc/per side for you.

The process of the Brazilian Butt lift is not only to add volume to the buttock but to transform the entire shape of the patient from a square appearance to more of an hour glass shape. It is about giving a patient a figure that she will look great in close or a bikini (for the patients here in Miami). The goal is not to just try and make the biggest butt possible. It is giving the patient a shape they will love for years to come!

When considering this procedure it is very important that you have your procedure performed by a board certified plastic surgeon.

Johnny Franco, MD

Fat for a Brazilian butt lift

+1
From your photos, it appears you have ample fat on your abdominal wall and waist to nicely augment your buttocks. If you are planning to have a tummy tuck, liposuction of the abdominal pannus can be done to use this fat for transfer rather than discarding it with the excess skin.

Nia Banks, MD, PhD
Washington Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

You have enough fat for aspiration a from the stomack and flanks for a brazilian Butt enhancement.

The other option is doing the Tummy Tuck and using the removed skin and fat as DERMIS FAT GRAFT FOR BUTTOCK ENHANCEMENT. AND LIPOSUCTION OF THE FLANKS.

ion of the flanks is important because it does make the buttock much defined  and rounder.

Choose a well experienced board certified plastic surgeon.