Im Having a Bbl Procedure in 2 Weeks. Is It Safe for Me to Add Hemp Protein Powder and Chia Seeds to my Morning Fruit Smoothie?

+1

I typically recommend not adding anything new to the mix prior to the surgery, as it can be difficult to know how these items may affect clotting among other things.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA