Can Bbl Be Performed in 2 Hrs?

Hi I have consulted different doctors and every one dr told me bbl surgery will take 2 hr another told me 4. And one dr told me 6. Is this true that the longer surgery will give Me better results.and today I have posted My picture so know if I have enough fat to graft.

BBL in 2 hours...

+1

Yes. I have performed hundreds of BBL's in less than two hours. With surgical experience and good OR team you can have a great result. Slower is not always better, in fact, with increasing operating room times you increase your risk of infections and other complications....

hope this helps,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Surgery time for Buttock Augmentation

+1

You have to take several things into consideration when gauging time for surgery. It depends on the patient's body size, how many areas of liposuction there are and the doctors' expertise. Yes, in order to complete a good buttock augmentation that provides good results, then it should take anywhere from 4 to 6 hours for surgery. Do your homework on your doctor's credentials before making a decision on your surgeon. Good luck!

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Will a longer surgery time provide better BBL result? Not necessarily

+1

It is common for the same surgical procedure to take differing amounts of time depending on who is performing it and at what location. A longer procedure time will not necessarily produce a better result. I would compare it to a custom made dress - the length of time required to produce the dress will vary based on the seamstress, but you might end up with identical dresses regardless of the time required.  I would not recommend using proposed length of surgical time as a deciding factor in selecting your surgeon.  Instead, I would make sure all candidates are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and then compare before and after photos and experience in performing the Brazilian Butt lift.

I did not see a photo attached and so am unable to assess the amount of fat you have to graft

Andrew Jimerson, MD