Bbl with a Natural Look. Not Much Projection. How Many Cc? How Much in Ny in Atl?

Im 5'6,137lbs.How much difference would a 450cc in each butt cheek make?i want just a little shapely back n butt.ive had two kids n plan to have 1 more in a couple years.will this affect my result?

BBL Volume

+1
A 400-500 cc BBL is a conservative augmentation.  How much fat is used depends on where you start,  how much skin laxity you have and how big you want to go.  The procedure should not affect childbearing.  You need a consulation to answer your questions definitively.  All the best.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

Without an exam and photos it is hard to answer the question. Recent data show a 40% resorption of fat so you need to overfill the buttock a bit for a good result.Consult a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. All the best

Thomas A. Narsete, MD
Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

450 cc per Buttock for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

450 cc per buttock will only be about 250 cc per buttock at most over the long term.  I typically only perform the Brazilian buttlift if I can get 700 or 800 cc per buttock.  Otherwise, I think it is very likely that you will not notice a change long term.  Pregnancy will always affect the body and the results of previous surgeries.  It can be difficult to predict those effects as well.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL with natural projection in NY?

+1

You need an in-person evaluation by a board certified palstic surgeon who specializes Brazilian Butt Lifts and does a minimum of 5 per week. It is impossible to answer your question without a photo or an in-person exam. You should be able to find a qualified doctor in NY or Atlanta.

Matthew Schulman, MD