Are lumps, dimpling, irregular contours, fat necrosis and other such complications more likely after 2nd or 3rd BBL?

My 1st BBL was VERY disappointing, but the lipo involved was a disaster. I was very fortunate & found an amazing surgeon who revised & corrected many of the lumps & uneveness left from the 1st lipo. I'm considering a 3rd BBL (I have sufficient fat), and further correction of the botched lipo. Would it be risky to have another procedure? There's obviously a lot of scar tissue there now, but I'm hoping the surgeon may be able to still improve upon the lipo revision. Your thoughts?

2nd BBL and 3rd BBL

+1
It is very possible to do 2nd and 3rd liposuctions and fat retransfer to the buttocks.  Addressing the contour irregularities from the first liposuction can be done each time that area is liposuctioned. However, it is more difficult to harvest fat on each subsequent BBL.

+1
These issues are not automatically associated with revisions however finding donor areas may be more difficult. I recommend visiting your plastic surgeon in person for an evaluation. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

+1
These issues are not necessarily more common with revisions.  Your surgeon of choice MUST be an expert to have a chance to help you.

BBl and revision

+1
With each progressive revision it can be more difficult to harvest fat with limited donor sites. It is best to see in person.  Good luck.