BBL or liposuction of the stomach, lower back Flanks and upper thighs? (Photo)

52 year female, 5' 3", 160 lbs. Should I have just lipo or BBL to enhance my body

Lipo and BBL

+3
By looking at your pictures you are a great candidate for both procedures! Just keep in mind that once the fat you take from lipo is gone and you decide not to transfer it to your buttocks, you cannot get it back! Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to get a personal plan for you and your body!

Melinda Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

BBL or Liposuction

+3
It all depends what type of look you desire. Liposuction in the areas you mention will definitely help to improve your curves and shape around the butt. A fat transfer to the butt and/or hips in addition to the liposuction can improve shape as well. It is best to be seen by a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Lipo Only vs BBL

+2
Thank you for your pictures.  I believe that you are a candidate for both.  Liposuction will be beneficial but the fat that is obtained can be grafted into the buttocks for improvement in size and shape.  It really depends on what you desire your body shape to be after the procedure(s).

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

BBL or liposuction of the stomach, lower back Flanks and upper thighs?

+2
I think that the fat could be used to improve the shape of your buttocks, even if you do not want a substantial increase in size.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction - 1 procedure

+1
I think you will see a beautiful result with both procedures. You are an ideal candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, back, flanks and thighs. I agree with Dr. Hughes, fat grafting to the buttocks will give your butt good shape and projection (firm and lifted!).  The liposuction and BBL (fat grafting) are easily performed in one surgical procedure. Best wishes to you!

German Newall, MD

BBL

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I do believe that by having liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back will definitely enhance your body by fat transfer in to the buttocks.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon