Bbl, Liposculture, N Possible Tummy Tuck..I Need Answers! All Three Safe To Do At Once?

Hi I'm a 27 yr old woman with 3kids. My oldest is 12yrs old my baby is 3yrs old.I was interested in a bbl for some hips and some plumpness to my butt but I also feel like due to havin kids my stomach isn't as firm so after gettin lipo I think a tummy tuck will be much needed . Is it safe to perform 3 procedures at one time...n roughly how much will this cost me. I'm ready to have this done by december/january so by the summer I can be healed. Any advice

+4

Tummy tuck, liposuction and Fat transfer to buttock are commonly performed at the same setting without any complications. However your doctor has to check you are not overweight, in good health condition and excellent hemoglobin level.

Multiple Procedurs

+4

It is safe to have multiple procedures at the same time, but it depends on the type of procedures and the anatomy of the patient.  I do not recommend tummy tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift at the same time because for the BBL you do not want to rest or lay on your butt or back side and with the tummy tuck, you will be bent you are waist and will be in a seated position.  So, the recovery for each procedure is different.  I would suggest doing the tummy tuck first and then returning 6 weeks to three months later for the BBL.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Combination surgery including tummy tuck, liposuction and BBL is possible, and is done frequently. However the safety of combination procedures depend on your general health and any associated diseases or conditions. Your Family Physician should do a complete history and physical examination and blood work, he/she should clear you for surgery and your plastic surgeon should assess you and decide if you are a good candidate for combination surgery. For safety, your procedures should be done at an accredited facility and your surgeon should be Board Certified By the American Board od plastic surgery.

+2

I perform hundreds of tummy tucks, liposuction procedures, and Brazilian buttlifts each year, and combining a tummy tuck with the liposuction and BBL can be performed safely in less than 4 hours.  I do it on a regular basis.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts.  So it is important to get it right the first time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts, liposuction procedures, and tummy tucks each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Combination surgeries for tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift.

+1

Thank you for your questions.  Tummy tuck, liposuction,  Brazilian buttock lift are commonly performed at the same setting. To consider this combination you need to be an appropriate candidate and in good health.  You'll need a surgeon to evaluate you to make sure that this combination can be done safely. Some surgeons do not perform tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift on the same day because they feel that sitting on the buttocks after tummy tuck can diminish the amount of fat that will stay alive.  I personally feel that is a shame to waste the fat in the lower abdomen when doing the tummy tuck if the patient wants a buttock lift, so I perform them together as do many other surgeons.  With good pillows and padding pressure can still be taken off the buttocks. Best wishes. 

Adam Tattelbaum, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Depend on your blood cell count and your general health condiction

+1

i think if you are in a good health condiction and your hemoglobin's level is ok those procedures can be done at the same time just look for a certified plastic surgeon and go ahead, good luck!!

Ramon Sabala, MD