Would I Be Better off Having a BBL or Would Lipo Be Enough to Give my Bottom a Sexy Shape? (photo)

I am having a TT w lipo on the 29th of June but once that is done, I am wanting to know if I would be better off having a BBL or would lipo be enough to give my bottom a sexy shape? I am not looking for BIG butt. I don't want to be stuck wearing jeggings for the rest of my life, I just want a sexy shape, ( if I need some size to get that I am ok with that, but just SIZE is not goal) I am also in need of a ps who can give me that butt i want, im in the SC area. Thank you

Volume addition is not critical for your buttock shape but both procedures would likely be best.

+2

Additional volume to your buttocks is not a critical component of your overall shape based on what you have written and your photos, however, you will likely be happiest with liposuction of the surrounding areas and then a small amount of fat volume addition to the buttocks area just to make it that much closer to the ideal shape and size.  You are a great candidate for a Brazilian Buttock lift and would not take too much effort to get you to a very ideal buttock size and shape.

Dr Remus Repta

Buttock improvement

+2

You may be a good candidate to have some fat inejcted into your buttocks to smoothen it out a bit while you are having a tummy tuck. Good luck.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

You sound that an increase in the Butt size is not your goal. Removing fat from the love handles and lower back can enhance the buttocks significanly. You need to discuss these issues with your plastic surgeon. Computer immaging to show you how the buttocks will look with liposuction alone and with liposuction and some fat transfer will look, then you choose. The ultimate decision is yours.

Would I Get a Sexy Shape of My Buttocks With Liposuction Only, Without a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Hello. The combination of liposuction and fat graft, or liposuction alone to improve the shape of your buttocks depends on how much projection of your buttocks you would like. Liposuction or liposculpture to the back is the key to the Brazilian Butt Lift. The fat injected increases the shape, but it is mainly done to increase projection. Liposuction not only allows the removal of fat from the torso and flanks, but also allows the surgeon to shape the stomach and sides to frame the buttocks, these two procedures shoud be enough to give you that sexy shape. If you wish to increase the size of the buttocks as well you should think about Brazilian Butt Lift. This is an issue that you will want to discuss with your surgeon prior to the surgery so that you both know exactly what will be taking place.

Jaime Perez M.D

Brazilian Butt Lift specialist

Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Would I Be Better off Having a BBL or Would Lipo Be Enough to Give my Bottom a Sexy Shape?

+1

Though the posted photos leave much to be desired you are a candidate for combination of lipo with fat transfer. Best to seek in person evaluations. 

Tummy tuck with brazilian butt lift

+1

This is irresponsible on your part if you never broached the subject with your surgeon and your surgery is only a day or 2 away. This is all best done at the same operation and fully discussed with your surgeon well before the day of surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD