BBL or Lipo For Loose Inner Thigh Skin? (photo)

I have loose inner thigh skin but would like to have slimmer thighs and more volume in butt. Woul I be a good candidate to get lipo on thighs to make then thinner and have the fat transfered to but without have horrible loose skin? would lipo sculpt be a better option? I don't want the big booty look just more defined lifted and round.

BBL or Lipo For Loose Inner Thigh Skin?

+2

Some fat from various parts of your body can be used to lift your buttocks.   However, the skin of the thighs will not be improved with liposuction.  You appear to distribute your weight in your thighs and arms and less so in your trunk.  You will probably want to find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year and can tailor the operation to your specific goals with your anatomy.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift with liposuction

+1

Fat grafting to the buttocks will help to lift it, as well as to provide it with volume and shape. You have to realize that liposuction will not necessarily tighten loose inner thigh skin.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Liposuction around the butt bubble with minimal buttock augementation

+1

I would recommend liposuction all around the butt bubble including flanks, sacrum, and outer thighs with minimal fat injection into the buttocks.  This would give you the definition you desire. Your inner thighs are fine.  I would definitely leave those alone.

Mark A. Schusterman, MD

BBL & Loose Skin

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.  The photos you shared shows that you already have loose skin of the thighs on the inside, outside and back.  In this case, you need to be very careful with lipo so as to not make it worse.  The fat removed can be used to improve the shape of your buttock.  With respect to the loose skin, you have three choices, do nothing and live with it as it is, have conservative lipo and live with some loose skin or have staged lipo and a thigh lift to tighten the skin.  Hope this helps.  All the best.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

For inner thighs only lyposcupture the rest conventional lypo/ para parte interna y superior de muslos debe ser solo lypo escult

+1

yes  you would get a nice results definetely. if  you full fill the whole requirements

requirements1.-( overweight no more than 20 lbs in excess and no less than 12 lbs)  we will need enough fat to transplant
2.- staying here no more than 10 days and no less than 8 days. could be  local and sedation anesthesie but the last word has it my anesthesist 3.-any tobacco,aspirin, vit.e garlic tab any herb since 15 days prior to surgery 4.-preop lab test ok./any cardiological problem, any asthma etc
prices everything included ( anesthesie,clinic,medicines inside the  clinic, elastic  garments,scrubers, wound care , tax. consultation etc $7,000 usd. 
DR NAVARRO CENTRO MEDICO DE LAS AMERICAS  MERIDA YUC MEX TEL 52-999-9273563 cell 52 9999900899 we have bilingual taxi to pick up to airport and comfortables low prices hotel near to my clinic very glad to say  hello to you  sincererly DR RAMON NAVAR

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The medial thighs are not a big source of fat for fat transfer in large volumes.

The pictures posted does not show any fat in the medial thighs, and therefore any liposuction to the area will cause skin waviness,

You have some fat in the flanks, and lateral thighs may be the anterior thigh. Before toutching the thighs one needs to assess the skin laxity and what will happen after the liposuction.

As to the buttocks you have dents lateral, what do you want to do with those, do they bother you?

i do not believe you have very large volume of fat to give a large butt. Be informed before the surgery and discuss all aspects of the surgery and expected results for the buttocks and the areas to be liposuctioned.