BBL in July 2012; Will I Lose More Volume?

I had my BBL in July and I was 45 in at my three month mark now I went down to 44 inches. The fat was injected under the muscle and I'm scared I will loose more volume since I was told I should expect to stay at the measurements I was at 3 months. Since the fat was injected under the muscle should I expect to loose more volume? Also will attempting to build muscle absorb the fat since it was injected underneath?

When is a fat transfer stable

Generally speaking, about 3-4 months after a fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift) whatever fat remains in your buttock is felt to be permanent. The fat can increase or decrease in size thereafter depending on how your overall body weight fluctuates.

Dr.Bruno