I'm getting a BBL, is1200cc good enough on each cheek for a noticeable difference right away? (photo)

The 1st doc I saw told me to gain weight I was 132lbs nd he said it couldn't be done like that so I am now 157lbs. The 2nd doc said the weight gain was a huge mistake take I am confused about that. I want a really huge butt a dramatic change. 2nd doc said he would probably put 1200cc in each of my cheeks, wpuld that make a huge difference. I want to be able to notice the difference right away. Help please!! What is recommended? Here are some pics of my butt now.

Buttock augmentation

+1
I think you are a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. As for the final volume in each buttock it would have to be determined in person.

Volume of fat for a fat transfer

+1
Now that you have gained weight, you should be able to get a very nice result. It doesn't matter how much fat is injected, only how much fat survives. You appear to have good skin tone and sufficient fat to have a good outcome. Consult with a few more plastic surgeons if you are uncertain still.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Don't Focus on Volume with a BBL

+1
Dear Deeful,

You will likely have a great result as you are already starting with a nice A frame shape which is the easiest patient shape to start with.  However, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but volume is not the right thing to focus on. Volume injected depends on many factors including: 

1.) How much is liposuctioned (the limit is 5 liters of liposuction at one time)
2.) The percentage of fat in the liposuction aspirate and  
3.) How liquidy the fat that is injected in to the gluteal area is (the more liquidy it is the more volume you can inject, but still injecting the same amount of fat cells).  

So don't focus on a volume as it will vary from surgeon to surgeon. The most important aspect of the surgery is high quality liposculpture, to remove fat from the unwanted areas.  This provides a dramatic difference in the waist to hip ratio and the appearance of a larger more shapely buttocks.  Most surgeons will suction as much as they can (from the photos you provided it appears that 5 liters of lipoaspirate is obtainable with you) and inject all of the fat that is harvested to give you a nice shape and augment to size and projection of your butt. In most patients it is about a liter (1000cc's) of fat per side give or take a couple hundred cc's. The best advice I can give you is find a surgeon you feel comfortable with, that you trust can give you the final look you wish to achieve.  Hope this helps and best of luck. 

Luis H. Macias, MD

I'm getting a BBL, is1200cc good enough on each cheek for a noticeable difference right away?

+1
Thank you for your question and photos.You have an A frame buttock which is the most desirable for BBL. BBL is not just placing fat into buttock cheeks, but also subtracting fat from the surrounding areas to define the anatomic buttock. Although your body is covered with clothes, I believe more than 2,400cc of usable fat can be harvested. The question is how much can be placed to retain survival in the long run. Yes, one can place a lot of fat until your buttocks become firm, but cannot be rock hard. This is not a surgical tour d'force.I believe that surgical judgement and artistry are important in this operation. Remember, you will get swelling from the surgery. If the internal tissue pressure is high, your fat will melt away, essentially leaving you with less fat than you anticipated. Right after surgery you will notice the difference. Again, if more fat was placed than your tissues can vascularize, you will loose that. See a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in BBL. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

+1
I have found that 1200 cc is a very good amount for many women, but this depends upon your body size and your goals. On some of my patients, they want 2000 cc per buttock.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.