Would a BBL Help to Fill in my Hip Bone Area?

I am 5'5 and around 160. I have a small waist, big thighs, legs, hips and butt. The only problem is I have like an empty space where my hip bone is at which is the only thing that is stopping me from having an hourglass shape . I would like to transfer fat to both sides of my hip bones to fill it in, what would help ? A BBL or ? Please help and thank you for your time .

Hip and BBL fat transfer

+2

This is very common area we place fat during fat grafting to the buttock AKA Brazilian butt lift. Occasionally, we place fat just in the hip ares to compliment the buttocks. The best way to know if this will work for you is to see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Can the BBL be useful to fill in the hip region?

+1

Transferring fat to the hip region is very commonly perfromed together with the BBL. Occasionally fat is transferred only to the hip region. This is a good operation and is the preferred method of filling in hip depressions. You should seek out a Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience with the BBL to get the best results. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Small Hips

+1

If your only problem is narrow hips then you can have fat transfer to the hips which will give you the shape you want.

If you want, and have enough fat, some fat can be transfered to your butt.