3 Weeks PO From Lipo and Fat Transfer to Hips/Butt. Question About Compression Garment? (photo)

My original garment is loose in upper body but snug on butt and hips. Can I use a waist clincher for additional compression of my waist and stomach? If I switch to a butt cut out garment will that affect my hip fat grafts since most compress the hips?? If I keep my current garment will the looseness in the waist affect my final result?? Please help and tell me my best option!!!

Question About Compression Garment?

+1

Thank you for your picture, Its normal after surgery when the swelling is reducing to feel the garment a little loose in specific areas, as the swelling goes down it doesn't reduce in a symmetric way. You may use a waist band to keep compressing your waist to avoid feeling bloated and more swelling. How ever every Plastic Surgeon has a specific model and brand of garments they trust, they keep the beautiful shape the Doctor has sculpted for you specifically, in this case if you do switch to another model contact your Doctor, some models like the ones with the but cut out may leave the sewing's of the garment imprinted in your skin.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon