How much would a BBL be for a patient my size? I'm 5'7" and 170 lbs. (photo)

These are recent pics.

From 3,500 to 3,800 dollars

+2

In Dominican republic your surgery done by a board certified PS should be from 3,500 to 3,800 dollars. Including blood work, anesthesia etc.

Be sure to search for experienced PS in BBL

BBL

+2

You look like a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. There are appears to be a decent amount of donor sites.

BBL

+1

According to your pictures it seems that you are a great candidate for the procedures, how ever my suggestion will be for a direct email for your individual estimate.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

How much would a BBL be for a patient my size? I'm 5'7" and 170 lbs.

+1

You seem to be a good candidate for these procedures . Direct e mails are the best way to get quotes for surgery and establish contact with the surgeons .

Best wishes

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

+1

The Brazilian buttlift ranges in price from about $7000 to $15000 or so.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.