Can I Get a BBL for 5,000$ in Oct?

I really want a BBL my budget is 5000$ and im looking for a good experienced plastic surgeon in LA, or area in o.c I live in Anaheim but I would like a md. that has done a lot of BBL ? Help.

How much does Brazilian Butt Lift cost?

+1

Although price is an important factor, it should not be the most important deciding factor when choosing a plastic surgeon. Your goal is to have a good result. Attempting to save money may result in a suboptimal result and buyer’s remorse. Revisionary surgery often costs more than the initial surgery because of the complexity and time involved. You should select a surgeon that is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, so that you can be assured that your surgeon is well trained and qualified to perform your surgery.

Web reference: http://www.dassmd.com/brazilian-butt-lift/index.html

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

+1

Like most procedures in plastic surgery, you tend to get what you pay for. For an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon who performs Buttock Augmentation regularly, I would say you should be very wary of anyone offering this surgery for this low price. This is a true "body contouring" procedure, requiring hours of surgical time combined with technical and artistic skills to help you achieve your specific goals. Although all procedures are patient specific, in general you should expect to pay closer to $7,000 - $10,000 for an experienced surgeon to perform this procedure. All in all I would say patients are extremely pleased with the results from this surgery. Good luck to you and keep the Real Self community posted!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

$5000 for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

In general, that would be exceedingly low for Brazilian buttlift when anesthesia and OR costs are considered.  You would also want to know how much fat is suctioned and transferred as you do not want to do the surgery again.  In addition, I would not recommend local as most patients cannot tolerate even the liposuction of 5 liters.  The injection of the fat into the buttock at the amount of 1200 cc or so would not be tolerated.  It may cost a little more, but find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php