BBL Fat Transfer After Weight Loss? (photo)

I am planning to have a BBL this winter. I am 5'2 and 150 lbs. I used to be 210 lbs but have lost 60 lbs. I have a lot of fat around my waist. I would like a flat stomach and bigger buttocks and eventually a breast lift. I'm 29 years old. I have some stretch marks but nothing that would bother me if my stomach was flat. If i lose more weight I am worried about not having enough fat for the fat transfer. What weight should be for bbl?My body fat is 30%. Do I need tummy tuck or lipo with bbl?

#Buttockaugmentation

+1

I could not say if you need a tummy tuck without an exam,b ut commonly I prefer to get all the fat I can out of the abdomen because usually this is the best fat to sue for buttock augmentation. After doing this, I can do a tummy tuck as necessary a few months later. I like to stage it, because one it is alot of surgery and two aggressively liposuctioning the abdomen at the same time as performing a tummy tuck can cause problems with flap viability.

BBL Fat Transfer After Weight Loss?

+1

I think that at your current state you are a good candidate for Brazilian buttlift.  You could even lose 10 more lbs and still get a fabulous result.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock, and I could probably do that in you as well.  You will need a tummy tuck, judging from your pictures as you do have some loose skin on your tummy.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA