Is it better to have Brazilian Butt Lift w/ Fat Grafting & Implants all at once, or should I wait 6 months for the implants?

what gives better results such as bigger projection? having bbl done first and waiting 6 months to get implants or having implants done and bbl with fat grafting around the hips and implant at the same time ?

Buttock implants vs fat grafting

+1
I would not recommend combining the procedures at the same time.  You may get a substantial result just from doing the fat transfer and you could avoid doing the implants.

REVIEWS (5570) PICTURES (1447) VIDEOS (13) Q&A (3447) FORUM (1156) GUIDES MORE Is it better to have Brazilian Butt L

+1
Thank you for your question .
It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a Breast implant.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. .

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL or Implants?

+1
When a patient comes to me looking for lift, shape and volume, I always recommend the Brazilian butt lift. It is a tremendous procedure.

With the BBL, we are transferring fat from areas of the body where it lays in excess, normally abdomen, to areas on the butt to achieve the contour that the patient desires.

Results vary based on the skill of the surgeon performing the procedure, the quantity of fat being transferred, and fat retention percentage.

For the results you desire, I think the Brazilian butt lift is an option you should explore.

My advice to you is that you research board-certified plastic surgeons in your area who specialize in the Brazilian butt lift. Request before and after pictures from their office and make sure the doctor will be able to deliver the results you seek.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

-Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

BBL and Implants

+1
I would not recommend having both a BBL and implants at the same time.  I would definitely have your BBL done first.  You may like your results and may never desire the implants.  Buttocks implants are not a great procedure in my opinion.  

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian butt lift and implants?

+1
If you have enough fat, then I would suggest doing a brazilian butt lift.  You can always get the implants done at a later time.  Good luck.

+1
   I perform both, and I have performed them at the same time and in stages.  There is no doubt that having the BBL first and then the implants later will produce the largest result.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and butt augmentation procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1
It is difficult to give you a proper answer without pictures. Generally speaking, patients may have either, but not both. In BBL, the injected fat needs time to settle in and not to be affected by an adjacent foreign device.
Best is to be seen in person for proper evaluation and advice.

Maan Kattash, MD, FRCS