Bbl Enough Fat?

i have more than enough fat for a bbl but i was wondering why cant i have butt implants along with fat grafting to obtain my desired results without having to go in for a second round

BBL and buttock implants

+1

You can do this composite type procedure.  Rarely is this done at the same time however. It's typically in someone who has implants and needs lateral ( outside) fullness to achieve rounded ness. Best of luck. 

BBL

+1

I am not sure why you have decided you will already need a second procedure after you have the BBL. Most if not all patients are happy after the first

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Buttock implants or fat transfer or both?

+1

When there is not enough fat for the volume enhancement desired implants work very well. I prefer to place implants in the sub-fascial plane (over the muscle but under the fascia) to provide the benefits of under-the-muscle placement without the trauma of going under the gluteus muscle.  If implants are to be used there is no need for fat transfer since the volume of the implants can be chosen to fit the need.

Be sure to consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can show you a complete portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures so you can see what types of results are reasonable to expect.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Fat Injections with Buttock Implants?

+1

While buttock implants can be done along with fat injections, the implants would have to be placed in the intramuscular location to avoid having fat injected into and around them. Intramuscular buttock implants can rarely be larger than 350cc to 400cc for almost all patients. Much larger buttock implants need to be placed above the muscle in the subfascial plane which is exactly where the fat injections go. Thus you are probably better off having two rounds of fat injections.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Fat grafting and butt implants at the same time

+1

i love to transfer fat to the buttocks because patients really apreciate the results and i do too. besides when you do do it you get the bigger and round butt desired and at the same time a reshaped body two wonderful things at the same time it is awesome!!!

Ramon Sabala, MD

Bbl Enough Fat?

+1

When I transfer 1500 cc per buttock, there is quite a bit of tension on a lot of the tissue.  I am not sure how much more a buttock could possibly be enlarged at one time with fat, implants, or both.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA