BBL I Have a Dr Saying 1 Drain Another 2 Drains and Most Recent Said No Drains, Which is the Best?

Im confused on this, my understanding was that I would have drains for a Brazilian Butt lift, I have been reading girls blogs and most indicate at least 1 drain for 8 days, but the most recent doctor said No drains are needed for this procedure is this accurate?

Brazilian butt lift drains

Very good question.

Drains are necessary in the lower back to have a good result after a Brazilian butt lift.  Doing liposuction  in the lower back improves  the takeoff off the buttocks. If a drain is not place in the lower back fluid can accumulate in this area and negatively affect the final results

BBL and drains

We have never used drains with a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Before scheduling your surgery, seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) to discuss your expectations and concerns.  This is a very popular surgery in my practice that yields excellent results.  This is a newer procedure.  Keep that in mind when selecting your surgeon.  Seek someone who is experienced with this procedure.