BBL I Have a Dr Saying 1 Drain Another 2 Drains and Most Recent Said No Drains, Which is the Best?

Im confused on this, my understanding was that I would have drains for a Brazilian Butt lift, I have been reading girls blogs and most indicate at least 1 drain for 8 days, but the most recent doctor said No drains are needed for this procedure is this accurate?

Brazilian butt lift drains

+4

Very good question.

Drains are necessary in the lower back to have a good result after a Brazilian butt lift.  Doing liposuction  in the lower back improves  the takeoff off the buttocks. If a drain is not place in the lower back fluid can accumulate in this area and negatively affect the final results

BBL and drains

+1

We have never used drains with a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Before scheduling your surgery, seek a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) to discuss your expectations and concerns.  This is a very popular surgery in my practice that yields excellent results.  This is a newer procedure.  Keep that in mind when selecting your surgeon.  Seek someone who is experienced with this procedure.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD