Abs Look Pouchy After Brazilian Butt Lift

I had BBL done 5 days ago (lipo abs & lower back) and Im so upset with the way my abs look. Will my abs eventually flatten?

Brazilian butt lft only 5 days post op is too early to see results.

+1

At only 5 days, you are still pretty swollen.  Be patient for a few more weeks and follow all of your post io instructions including which garnments you are supposed to be wearing.

Contour improves over Time

+1

It is only 5 day after your procedure.  Your contour will continue to improve.  Wear your compression garment and follow your plastic surgeon's instructions.

Good Luck

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian Butt enhancement

+1

After  liposuction and fat transfer it is very common to be swallen.

You are too early, only 5 days. this should have been discussed in details withyou before the surgery.

you could have some fluid accumolation in the abdomen. See your Plastic Surgeon for his/her opinion. You need to be patient