How Much Would a Bbl Cost if I Am 5'5 Weight 150? (photo)

I really want a bbl done but i would like to know how much would it be and if i would get the results i want as in my wish pics

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+1

You appear to be a very good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift based on photos provided you are otherwise healthy.  The costs will vary widely on location but are generally from 7-10,000.  Good luck.

5'5 150 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You are a good candidate for Brazilian buttlift.  I typically liposuction the full 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock to get the maximal improvement.  With regard to the skin of your tummy, you may be better suited to get a tummy tuck in the future based upon exam and evaluation of skin laxity.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA