I'm 20 yrs old 5'3 tall and weigh 150 lbs roughly in what range would bbl surgery cost?

Here is a link to the average cost as reported by RealSelf users.

Hopefully this helps!
Lori

BBL Cost

+1

The price for a BBL can range from 9,500-12,000. The fee will range depending on a few factors, so to get an exact price, it is best to be evaluated in person by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Be aware that some surgeons do not have an all inclusive fee, meaning they may tell you a lower price in the beginning and you'll have to pay anesthesia, facility and other fees separately.

BBL fees

+1

The cost of a brazilian butt lift will vary from surgeon to surgeon and from location to location.  It really depends.   In NYC it could range from $8,000-$15000.  Good luck.

+1
I think the procedure ranges in price from $7000 to $15000 or more. I will say that most of the time the cheapest BBL is the one that is done only once. About 25% of my patients are revision patients.