Bbl How Many Cc Could They Get from Me? (photo)

I am about 145 lb 5.4 and i was wondering how much fat can they liposuction from me? Would they be able to get 1500 cc for each side?

Hard to assess fat stores without seeing you

+2

Even with your measurements, I can't hazard a guess as to how much fat you have without being able to see you.  Two women the exact same height and weight can have drastically different amounts of fat and muscle on their bodies.

Bbl How Many Cc Could They Get from Me?

+2

I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock in most patients, but I have gotten as high as 2000 cc per buttock.    Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Volumes for you

+1

A photo and physical exam is needed to make any recommendations.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Do I have enough donor fat to undergo a BBL

+1

In general, it is difficult to predict the amount of donor fat available from a photo. If I had to venture a guess, your goal of 3000ccs is unlikely to happen. I would suggest you consider buttock implants instead. I do not believe you will have enough donor fat to have a worthwhile result when it is all said and done.

David A. Ross, MD

Bbl How Many Cc Could They Get from Me?

+1

With your numbers you may be able to get 3000 cc's for fat grafting but it is hard to tell without pictures. I would guess that you have enough fat to get an excellent result for a BBL.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Injection Amounts for BBL

+1

This is a difficult question to answer without pictures.  1500 cc into each butt cheek is excessive also.  It is not about how much is placed but the result obtained.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS