I Have a Bbl Booked for October 10th but Just Had a Natural Miscarriage of a Surprise Preg, Risks?

It was very early at less than 5 weeks but Will the hcg levels still be present by next week even though it was a very early pregnancy? Also are there any risks with having local anaesthetic? I did not have any medicines follow on the mc. Are there any other issues?

+1

Thank you for your question, I would medically advice you to wait at least 3 months after a miscarriage before undergoing any type of procedure, even if it was an unplanned pregnancy your body needs to recover before being able to go trough surgery.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.