Can I get a BBL with no body fat? (Photo)

Hi I am 21 years old weighing 118lbs. No more, no less. I am 5'7 in height and I possess absolutely NO body fat. My question is, for a potential patient as myself, what other alternatives would be there for a BBL? Excluding butt implants. Is there anything Such as a clean fat transfer? Someone told me that that was an option for ladies like me. Is it possible for me to get the BBL procedure?

BBL Candidate?

+1
It does not appear you have enough excess fat to be a candidate for the BBL procedure.  The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options

Can I get a BBL with no body fat?

+1
The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Fat needed for BBL

+1
The BBL is FAT TRANSFER to your buttocks.  The fat must come from you.   Sometimes if all possible areas are liposuctioned a little, a fair amount of fat can be obtained.  Areas of possible transfer donor site include abdomen, hips, back, thighs, and arms.   A careful study of all of these areas is needed.    If indeed you have so little fat that no transfer or harvest is possible your only option is a silicone buttocks implant.    You cannot use fat from another person.   My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1
There are two options for brazilian butt lifts.  One is using your own fat ( which does not look like you have) or two using buttock implants.

Can I get a BBL with no body fat?

+1
   I perform hundreds of BBLs and butt implants each year, and these are the only two options for buttock augmentation.

Alternatives For BBL

+1
You are correct that you have no excess body fat.  Your figure is good and I would not recommend anything for you.  To answer your question there is nothing else to enhance the buttocks other than fat or implants.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS