BBL only big results in Florida and Dominican Republic?

I am starting to get nervous that I made a mistake by scheduling my surgery in Southern California as it seems all the really big results are in Florida and Dom Republic. are Californian surgeons more conservative? If I tell my surgeon in Southern Ca to harvest and place as much fat as possible in my butt, is this going to be an issue? Ugh, I hope I didn't miss the boat on this one. It's really something that means a lot to me personally to have good results and improve my self image.

Latin body

+2

A good BBL could be done with any experienced BBL surgeon. It does not depends on the state or country.

BBL

+2

It really depends upon what your fat reserves are and what your buttocks look like now and how much fat they can handle. The procedure can be repeated for some if they have enough reserves.

+1

You really have to look at a lot of surgeons to determine who creates the big results. I I usually liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1000 to 1800 cc per buttock.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.