Would a BBL benefit me? (photo)

I'm considering a BBL. Would this be a good option for me? I have a very unusual shape where my hips are high and there indent on the sides of my butt. What shape am I and what would I most benefit from?

Good candidate for Brazilian buttock lift

+1
Based on your photo, you appear to be a great candidate for a fat transfer procedure. Your shape can be transformed to a rounder shape by subtracting (liposuction) from the upper portion of your hips, which currently, makes you look square. Then, by adding fat to the "indentations" on the side, you will have a rounder, shapelier look. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in depth consultation in person.

Could a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Benefit a Patient With This Shape?

+1
There are two reasons to do a BBL. One is to enhance the buttock, and the other is to sculpt, shape or reduce the contours of the areas above, lateral to and below the buttock. Many women who do no want buttock augmentation find that they would like a smoother, violin-shaped contour from the waist to hips, particularly if they have very prominent flank/waist areas and prominent hips. When these areas are reduced, the buttock can stand out as a rounder, more aesthetically pleasing shape, even without enlargement and shaping with fat transfer. The patient pictured is not seen from the side, so it is hard to see what degree of projection she may wish. But just from the view seen, one can appreciate that a nice improvement in shape from waist to hips would be achieved by the liposuction or fat removal part of the BBL alone. The patient has an aesthetically nice buttock contour in this view. The lateral part of the buttock would be filled in with fat during a BBL, the upper buttock, lower back area would stand out and be more defined, and the lower lateral buttock would be rounder when the lateral hip or lateral femoral area as it is called, was reduced. Overall this type of patient is an excellent candidatefor lipoplasty, with or without adding fat to the buttocks.

Robert M. Lowen, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate

+1
From your one photo, you look to be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and treat all different body types. It’s best to come in for an in person consultation to discuss the best option for you, but most likely you would benefit from liposuction of the upper and lower back, the "love handles"  and possibly the outer thighs. This fat is then transferred to the but to improve shape and size. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

Great Candidate for a BBL!

+1
Based on that one photo, I think you're a good candidate. Fat taken from the rest of your body, particularly around the high hips you describe, can be injected into the buttocks for a fuller shape. If you want to check the price on this procedure, click on the Web Reference Link below.

Jonathan Kaplan, MD, MPH

Perfect candidate for BBL or Liposuction!

+1

You are a perfect candidate for BBL, which is nothing more than Liposculpting the Gluteal Region. You clearly have an important fat accumulation on your flanks and your lumbar region, and a little on your hips. Fat transferring can be performed to redistribute it, and give you a beautiful apple shaped butt.

Like there is no side view, I can't see how much projection you have, but again, that's what the suctioned fat would be used for in case you'd like more projection. 

A good idea is to check different surgeons' websites and see their galleries, in order to see if they have some similar cases with before and after photos. 

Hope this helped you.

Take care, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico  

Luis A. Fernandez Goico, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
You are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. Liposuction of the love handles and may be the lateral thigh then fat transfer to the buttocks, possibly to the hip dents to make your buttock round shape, or heart shape.
and accentuate the body curves
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Would a BBL benefit me?

+1
Thank you for your question, you seem like an excellent candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, I would recommend extensive liposuction of the waist, upper back, lower back, flanks and possibly the abdomen as well. All of that fat would be transferred to buttocks and hips, to give you a beautiful hourglass shape and fill up the dents.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL?

+1
You look like a good candidate.  Based on only one photo and no side view, it is difficult to tell for sure how much volume you will need. Nonetheless, you would benefit from liposuction of the love handle area and transfer to the gluteal region. This would improve your shape. Additional photos would also help to tell what your fat deposits are elsewhere in your body to gage how much fat can be transferred.  The best way to do this is an in person consultation.  Many plastic surgeons, including myself, offer complimentary consultations so all it will cost you is a little time. 

Luis H. Macias, MD

Would a BBL benefit me?

+1

All of those elements can be improved with liposuction and the BBL. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBL v liposuction alone

+1

Thanks for posting you photos.

I agree that you could use some work to improve the contour or you flanks and hips.  I think you have two options for this. 

You could "just" have liposuction of these areas.  This could give you a much greater contour to these areas.  This would not give you extra volume in your buttocks, but could give you a great profile.

Secondly, you did not post a side view, so it is difficult to asses the volume of your buttocks, but if you are interested in a larger butt, that fat that was removed in the liposuction could be used to give you more volume. 

In either of the above options, I think you could have a great result.  It is just a matter of deciding what you want. 

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon