Can I Have a BBL and TT with Diabetes, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension and Hypercholestremia? (photo)

I am a 36 year old whom pregnancy and diet have dealt a hard blow. I am diabetic (Metformin 500mg bid), hypertensive (nifedipine 160mg qid, labetalol 600 bid) and have sleep apnea and also high cholesterol. All my diseases are controlled excepting the cholesterol which I am trying hard to control. I walk for over 90 minutes four to five time per week. My question is I would really love to get a BBL and a tummy tuck. will it be possible with my medical history and how many surgeries will I need?

Can I Have a BBL and TT with Diabetes, Sleep Apnea, Hypertension and Hypercholestremia?

+1

I suspect that weight loss may be the best advice for you prior to considering surgery.  If medical clearance is obtained and it is determined that you are healthy enough to have surgery, I would start with the BBL and then do the tummy tuck at a later date.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Multiple procedures

+1

Given your stated past medical history, you will need medical clearance before any elective surgery. In addition, I would recommend breaking your procedure wish-list into smaller procedures.  Please see a board certified PS to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX