What Can a BBL Accomplish for Me? (photo)

Hello i am a plus size woman 5'6" 200lbs+ but i carry it well. I do have fullness to my bottom but would like more projection and more of a heartshape to the bottom. Can i accomplish this with a BBL?

You are excellent for a Brazilian Buttock Lift

+4

From your photos, you appear to excellent candidate for Brazilian Buttock Lift. This will involve careful liposuction from the area around your buttock and fat transfer to you buttock to give better shape and projection. It is not necessary for you to lose weight before, as this will cause little change in your buttock and you will lose some of your donor fat.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+3

You appear from the best I can tell from this photo to be a great candidate for this procedure. The Brazilian butt lift definitely adds projection to the buttock area and have you have the added bonus of liposuction in areas where you may have unwanted fat. 

Jeffrey Hartog, MD