What Can a BBL Accomplish for Me? (photo)

Hello i am a plus size woman 5'6" 200lbs+ but i carry it well. I do have fullness to my bottom but would like more projection and more of a heartshape to the bottom. Can i accomplish this with a BBL?

Brazilian Butt Lift & Current Size

+5

From what I can see in your picture and the height and weight that you've provided, my suggestion would be to lose someweight to about 30 lbs over your ideal weight. That is of course if you're happy with your current weight then no worries. But if you're looking for a more contoured body shape overall and better projection, a leaner body, teh difference is more noticeable. Can you obtain heart shaped on teh bottom yes you can. Please make sure you're surgeon is an expert in this procedure.

I wish you the best of luck

Dr.S

You are excellent for a Brazilian Buttock Lift

+4

From your photos, you appear to excellent candidate for Brazilian Buttock Lift. This will involve careful liposuction from the area around your buttock and fat transfer to you buttock to give better shape and projection. It is not necessary for you to lose weight before, as this will cause little change in your buttock and you will lose some of your donor fat.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+3

You appear from the best I can tell from this photo to be a great candidate for this procedure. The Brazilian butt lift definitely adds projection to the buttock area and have you have the added bonus of liposuction in areas where you may have unwanted fat. 

Jeffrey Hartog, MD