Bbl 4 a skinny girl?

My weight is 140 I'm 5'8 but I have little fat in the fight areas like my ab n arms insind thighs ... I'm on birth controls neddle to help me gain weight I have 4 kids n never gain weight Jus belly so if I do the bbl n stop taking the neddle would my butt go with it ? I'm I wasting my money ? I'm I to skinny ? I really jus want some shape I have a little but with a butt it would look better !

BBL in a thin patient

+1

Buttock augmentation with fat injection will be limited by the amount of fat reserves that you have. An exam in person is critical.

Brazilian Butt Lift in Thinner patients is possible

+1

It is possible to get a brazilian butt lift even if you are fairly skinny, as long as your expectations are realistic. Understand that if you have a limited amount of excess fat, then there is only so much you can do to your butt. Usually the main benefit of this procedure is body sculpting to shape your waist and your butt.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Bbl 4 a skinny girl?

+1

This really cannot be answered without photos or an exam. I will say that I have transferred 800 cc per buttock on women of your height and weight.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Bbl

+1

Good question, so you can get a lot of fat from a skinny person but the defects from the super aggresive liposuction are probably not worth it. Your options are to get implants or do a little fat, gain some weight and do it again

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Bbl 4 a skinny girl?

+1
It is very difficult to tell whether you are a good candidate for a BBL without photos or a consultation. It is possible for fairly skinny patients to have great results with a BBL but I suggest either uploading photos or consulting your plastic surgeon for personalized advice.

Daniel Shapiro, MD