BBL? Am I a Good Candidate? Will I Have Enough Fat? (photo)

Hi! I'm 5'5, 137 lbs. Ideally I'd like to have lots of projection, but I know that's not realistic so I'd be fine with filling out my butt, making it rounder and more heart shaped. Right now, it's a little short and square. With the amount of fat I have, will there be any noticeable difference in my body? currently 5'5, 34-28-39, 137 lbs. Thank you!

BBL Candidate

In my office I would recommend liposuction and use whatever fat obtained to augment your buttocks- which may not be much.  Your bigger effect will come from liposuction of your torso.  I read a few of the other recommendations from other doctors.  You need to be careful- you don't have that much fat to be considered a "Great" brazilian but lift candidate. 

Best wishes!!

10400 W Higgins
Rosemont, IL 60018

Brazilian Butt Lift vs Butt Implants

A brazilian butt lift will definitely improve your contour and silhouette.  If you want a lot of projection however, I would recommend implants in your case since you don't have a ton of extra fat to donate.

Sacha Obaid, MD

415 E. Southlake Blvd.
Southlake, TX 76092

BBL? Am I a Good Candidate? Will I Have Enough Fat?

You are an excellent candidate for the procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS

201 North Robertson Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

BBL? Am I a Good Candidate?

From your photos, you appear to have enough fat to get the results you are looking for- but to be sure, it is best to have an in person evaluation.  Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

320 Superior Avenue
Newport Beach, CA 92663

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate

Moderate amounts of fat removed from the waist, belly and lower buttocks when added to the upper outer buttocks can dramatically improve a woman's figure.

This is the premise of the Brazilian Butt Lift, not adding large amounts of fat to distort the buttocks and increase the risks involved with this procedure.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

30 Central Park South
New York City, New York

Excellent Candidate.

Thank you for your pictures, based on them I can see that you would be a great candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift, we could work on your abdomen, flank and lower back area with liposuction. And transfer that obtained fat to your buttocks and hips for a better hourglass shape and a rounder and better projected buttocks.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Torre 7, José Clemente Orozco 2230 Zona Rio
Tijuana, Baja California 22010

Brazilian Butt Lift

Based on the pictures posted, you are a great candidte for BBL.

Liposuction abdomen, flanks lower back maybe lateral thigh and fat transfer to the buttocks. You can expect good body contouring.

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Good Candidate for Brazilian Buttlift

Yes, you are a good candidate.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc per buttock for women of your size, but more or less can be transferred.  Not only can your buttocks be shapelier, but you can achieve a great deal of projection as well.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs the Brazilian buttlift hundreds of times each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210