BBL 2nd Opinion: Hip Injections W/ Inner Thigh Lipo? (photo)

I am excited about my upcoming BBL and would like a second opinion on additional services I am considering to have performed, such inner thigh lipo and hip injections per my PS recommendation. I am currently 5'7' 185 lbs; normally, 160-165. I love my PS work and can't wait to see the masterpeice he creates with me. However, I think my hips are proportionate and adding fat will give me the "video vixen" look that I will not be able to mask when in professional environments. What do you think?

BBL hips or not...

+2

I would definitely add to the hips to give you a smoother curve. Right now your curves are uneven...you want a nice sleek hourglass shape. Adding fat to the hips will help.

best wishes,

Dr. Michael in Miami

Web reference: http://www.balharboursurgery.com

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

To achieve close to the wish pictures require a lot of body contouring. Liposuction to the love handles, abdomen, back. Then you need anout 1000-1200 cc of fat to each buttock. As to fat transfer to the hips, that neans filling the depression at the lateral buttocks to give you more roundness to the buttocks, and an A frame. However that will take some of the fat to be injected to the buttocks to achieve the projection you want.

A computer immaging may help you decide where to liposuction and where to utilize the fat transfer to get the results you desire.