I Had a Bbl 2 1/2 Months Ago and Am Having a Spinal Fusion Next Week, Will the Fusion Compromise the Brazilian Butt Lift Result?

I had a bbl two and a half months ago. i followed protocol and barely started sitting until 2 months post procedure. It looks like i have retained most of the fat. I am having a spinal fusion next week and am concerned that it will affect my results. Will the incision cause fat cells to die? Will the recovery mostly on my back cause the fat cells to die? or is 2 1/2 months sufficient for the fat cells to have taken already?

BBL spinal surgery

+1

After 2 1/2 months the fat grafts should be stabilized and not affected by spinal surgery.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon