BB Lift, Is There an Ideal Weight? (photo)

I'm considering getting a Brazilian buttlift with fat transfer however is there an ideal weight to be at to get great results? I'm about 5'2" at 167. About 4 months after giving birth to my third child. Is 1200cc per buttocks too much for my height? I'd like to get a Kim Kardashian or Beyonce look.

5'2" 167 lbs and Ideal Weight for Brazilian Buttlift

+2

There is not an ideal weight and everyone will be different in this respect.  1200 cc is not too much for your frame.  You may want to lose 20 lbs or so and then get your buttlift.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Basede on the pictures posted, and the ideal patient. One must look at Brazilian Butt Lift as body contouring surgery. the pictures show a possible need for a tummy tuck, Liposculpting around the waist and buttocks and lower back and fat transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian Butt Lift)

Ideal weight For BBL

+1

I believe your weight is fine.  There is not an ideal weight but you should not be obese.  Fat grafting in my opinion focuses less an absolute amount of placed in the buttocks but more on the shaping  of the waist via liposuction and at times tummy tuck and enhancement of the volume and shape of the buttocks with fat transfer to achieve a desired look.

Dr. ES

Should loose no less than 12 pounds/ deberias perder como 12 lbs para mejor resultado

+1

you should loose no more than 12-15 lbs in order to get excelent results for BBL however you should not  loose more  because we will need the excess  residual fat for own implantation.

deberias de perder no mas de 12 a 15 lbs para un optimo resultado porque recuerda que  necesiatremos la grasa  residual para tu autoimplante en gluteos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon