San Francisco Bay Area Recommendations for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I would like to pay lower than $7000 for Brazilian Butt Lift. I can't afford anything more, unless they have a monthly paying of $90 a month. Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Make sure the surgeon you choose has a lot of experience with Brazilian Butt Lifts

+1

A Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. For the best results is very important to work with a plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience with this surgery.

In our practice we do a great deal of butt contouring and have many patients that travel to Miami from out of town for their procedure. Many of these patients begin the process by scheduling I consult. This is a virtual consultation where we will connect your computer to our practice computer through an encrypted network. During the visit, you will be able to see your own photographs transform. This will give you an idea of what you could possibly expect after the surgery. This is then an essential communication tool that allows us to understand our patients goals and give them realistic expectations. Afterwards, our out-of-town patients arrive to Miami the day before the surgery for their real in person consultation. They then receive the surgery and recover in beautiful South Florida. Afterwards are patients are encouraged to initiate an exercise regimen and a healthy balanced diet. This will only accentuate and flattering your new curves.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

Buttock Augmentation

+1

Buttock Augmentation is a combination of several procedures, including liposuction of several areas of the body, contouring the back, thighs, hips, and buttock; and finally fat injection to the buttock. Because of the lenght and extend of this procedure it is unfortunately not an inexpensive procedure.

I am not aware of any plastic surgeon in San Francisco Bay Area who is an expert in buttock augmentation and charges that little. If you want a results you got to pay!