San Francisco Bay Area Recommendations for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I would like to pay lower than $7000 for Brazilian Butt Lift. I can't afford anything more, unless they have a monthly paying of $90 a month. Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks.

Buttock Augmentation

+1

Buttock Augmentation is a combination of several procedures, including liposuction of several areas of the body, contouring the back, thighs, hips, and buttock; and finally fat injection to the buttock. Because of the lenght and extend of this procedure it is unfortunately not an inexpensive procedure.

I am not aware of any plastic surgeon in San Francisco Bay Area who is an expert in buttock augmentation and charges that little. If you want a results you got to pay!