Would it be possible for me to have the BBL & Fat Transfer to breast procedure performed at the same time? (photo)

If so, how much would a procedure like this cost?

Fat grafting to the breast and buttock

+2
Although you could certainly undergo a fat transfer to the breast and buttock at the same surgery, you may not have sufficient fat to do both. Half of the fat injected into your breasts will shrink over the first 3-4 months. This may not achieve the bra size you want and may take away from the volume needed for your buttock augmentation. I would also consider a tummy tuck to remove excess lower abdominal skin as well. I recommend consulting with a few plastic surgeons in person for an in depth exam.

Dr.Bruno

BBL and breast procedure

+2
Yes, if you are healthy, it is quite possible to perform a butt augmentation and a breast lift at the same time.

Would it be possible for me to have the BBL & Fat Transfer to breast procedure performed at the same time?

+2
You may have both procedures at the same time.  Breast augmentation with fat grafting may be able to increase you one cup size per grafting session.  For the BBL, you can have 1200cc to 1500 cc per buttock transferred.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Have tummytuck for best results

+1
Your abdomen is loose, you have a lot of extra skin. Liposuction wont help that area. I would recomend having tummy tuck  , full back liposuction and butts for best results.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD