Bay Area Fat Transfer Doctor Recommendations

Are there any good but less expensive doctors in the Bay Area? I want to get a bigger butt and bigger hips and im thinking that a Fat transfer would be the way to go about doing it. I can't find any good doctors out here and would like more information.

Bay area fat transfer recommendation

+1
Good and less expensive when discussing surgeons is a bit of a oxy moron. You often pay extra for expertise and not less. I would look through real self for recommendations in your area or you may want to try Corey Maas, M.D. I believe he is on faculty at USF and has a good reputation or his staff may provide a good referral. Best regards!

Web reference: http://michaelelammd.com