Should I Get my Veneers Replaced? (photo)

I got a new crown on the front tooth and three veneers a couple of months ago. (I needed a new crown because I broke my tooth a long time ago and decided to get veneers at the same time). I think my new smile looks pretty good now but I feel it is not perfect yet. Would you recomment replacing the crown and veneers? Would the result be significantly better?

Anterior veneers and crown

+1

From a photo that you provided it would be quite difficult to evaluate the color and shape of the veneers. Anterior restoration look fine. Most likely before these restorations were cemented permanently, the dentist asked you if you were pleased with them. You can change them if you`re absolutely unhappy with them. Otherwise, those who are fighting for perfectionism most likely will deal with consequences (costs, temporary restorations, possible fracture of the prepared tooth, etc.)

Miami Cosmetic Dentist

Should I get my veneers replaced.

+1

Yes you should get your porcelain veneers replaced if you are not happy.  Typically, patients want a smile doctor and not a tooth doctor.  If a smile doctor treats you, they will encompass the entire smile which usually means 8-10 teeth.  Good luck. Dr. David Frey DDS

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

Only you can determine what "perfect" is

+1

The cost for full replacement may not be worth what little "extra" you would get, but that is a personal decision that only you can answer and live with.  Perfect usually means 10-12 teeth and not doing 4.

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist

Should I Get My Veneers Replaced?

+1

Depends on YOUR definition of PERFECT, and how close to that you will accxept! If you want a very broad bright smile, then you have to Veneer at least 8 teeth! Your expectations and wishes should be thoroughly discussed with your Cosmetic Dentist BEFORE you initiate any cosmetic dentistry, so that BOTH you and your dentist have the same goals!

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Replacing veneers

+1

Thanks for the photo, I am not sure what you are unhappy with so it would be difficult to recommend if the results could get better.  It appears to me that your front teeth as well as the side teeth are bigger than the canines.  To get the best result you may need to have 6 or even 8 teeth done

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.