Is It Possible to Reduce the Size of my Nosebump Without Surgery? (photo)

My nose has been bugging me everyday and everywhere I go. I really want to get a nose job, but I'm not old enough to. I just want the bump gone until I'm old enough to get rhinoplasty. Is there any way to justremove the bump and nothing else? Or make the nose flat?

Non surgical rhinoplasty for bump

+2

Dear Wackyjakie,

• For the non-surgical route, you can inject filler to hide the bump, but it will make your nose considerably larger
  • It will have better proportions so it can look nicer than it does now, but not as nice as if you had surgery
  • I would see a rhinoplasty specialist for an exam so you can have your questions answered

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani