Can my brows be made symmetrical? (photos)

As a child my pet dog bit me on my brow. I'm not sure if a nerve was nicked but one brow hangs slightly and the other way too high. As I've gotten older it has bothered more and more. I know we all have imperfections and am not trying to make perfect! But am hoping for balance and at least a little less wonky! I've true make up but it is beyond the help of make up. It really gets me down. I'm not one of those wanting to look younger! Just to look more even would be nice.

Asymmetric Brows

+1
As with many of our facial concerns there are many options, each with their own set of positive and negative attributes.

Short answer, or possibly direct answer:

Your most reliable correction of this would be a carefully planned and executed "direct" browlift procedure.  You may need a subsequant laser or dermabrasion of the scar (but frequently not).  I have performed many of these over the years in patients of a variety of ages and causes of the asymmetry.  Overall, they have been very satisfied with the results!

Good luck!

Mobile Facial Plastic Surgeon

BOTOX® for Better Brows

+1
Thank you for sharing your question. I can understand how you feel, as I often meet patients at my San Francisco facial plastic surgery practice who are unhappy with their brow position. Also, symmetry is an important component of an attractive face, so it's understandable that this would bother you. However, no one has perfect facial symmetry, and you are right not to expect perfection.

You do have non-surgical options to achieve a more balanced look. The skillful use of BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport® and dermafillers can relax and lift the brows where needed. In your case, it will be important to choose a plastic surgeon who specializes in the use of these injectables. I invite you to start your journey by exploring my website, where I talk about the art of enhancing the face with fillers.

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical brows

+1
Complete symmetry will be near to impossible, but you can get near to it. Endoscopic browlift with muscle treatment specially on the left Brow, complemented with Botox to get a more even look,
there is hope for you, find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with training and experience in endoscopic Brow lift and discuss your possibilities 
Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Redondo, MD

Uneven Brows. Can the be made more symmetrical?

+1
You are utilizing your right-sided frontalis muscle more causing this brow to be pulled up more than the left.  Botox could be placed to relax your right eyebrow and some on left to slightly raise this side.  Sometimes a few cycles of botox given every 3-6 months like this will break the "habit" if one has developed.  If you did have nerve damage on the left side causing your left eyebrow not to lift as much then the botox wouldn't undo the damage but could improve the symmetry.  A left brow lift could be done, but I think you would appear more relaxed and natural appearing just by trying the botox first.  I hope this is helpful and encouraging.

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon