Bariatric Surgery on a Perritoneal Dialysis Patient?

I am on perritoneal dialysis and need to lose at least 40# for my BMI to be low enough to safely receive a kidney. I am 5'6" and 257#. I am just looking into my options any suggestions?

Sleeve Gastrectomy on peritoneal dialysis

In my opinion this is an acceptable option and carries little risk of infection. Surgeons from Cleveland clinic in florida have looked at peritoneal fluid and safety of mesh placement in a sleeve gastrectomy and results show that infection risk is very low. A patient on peritoneal dialysis should be able to tolerate a sleeve gastrectomy with comparable infection rates as a patient without an intra-abdominal catheter.