6 Hours After Bilateral Mastectomy, Went Back Due to Left Expander Rupture?

I Had Bilateral Mastectomy on July 30 2012. Roughly 6 Hrs After Surgery I Was Taken Back in Due To left expander rupturing....I have had major complications on the left side do to this second surgery. What are my rights....I have had to endure bone marrow pain injections in 4 ribs & 3 in my sternum.

Complications after Breast Reconstructive Surgery?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the complication you experienced after breast reconstructive surgery. However, I am not sure what you mean by “what are my rights”? I think that your best resource will be your own plastic surgeon; address your concerns in a calm/constructive fashion. If still in doubt you may benefit from in person 2nd opinion consultations with plastic surgeons in your area.

Best wishes for a long-term outcome that you are very pleased with.