Am I a good candidate for having a BBL done? I am 37 years old, 5'3". I weigh 150lbs. Do I need to gain weight? (Photo)

I'm hoping that I can have the following areas worked on..my stomach, back, arms, inside the thighs. I am wondering do I need to gain any more weight and that sort of information. I am 37 years old, 5ft 3inchs (164cm) I weight 150lbs.

BBL candidate?

+1
Thank you for your photos. It appears that you may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. Of course, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The amount of volume that can be added to your buttock will be limited by the amount of excess fat you have in your donor sites. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options

Am I a good candidate for having a BBL done? I am 37 years old, 5'3". I weigh 150lbs. Do I need to gain weight?

+1
You are a very good candidate for the Brazilian buttlift.  You do not need to gain any weight. The cost and quality of result vary widely. Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.