Loose fat on outer thigh after Vaser Lipo. Is this Seroma or perm? How do I get rid of it? Will it go away naturally? (Photo)

Everything is numb and swollen and I noticed the upper thigh and inner thigh areas are smooth and solid however on the outer sides of my legs above my knees to lower part of my thighs you can see it's all soft like either loose fat or water retention. Did they miss that part or what? It's numb in that area so I'm not sure they didn't. Will it go away? It just looks really strange like not normal legs but a log shape. Help!

Worried about Vaser liposuction

+1
Your photos show that your liposuction was done just a few days ago.
You will be swollen and numb for quite a while.
However you need to return to your surgeon for an exam to see what else is going on.
It will take 6 months to see your final result.

As swelling in contour abnormalitiesAre common after liposuction.

+1
Early after liposuction contour irregularities are the rule rather than the exception. Laser assisted liposuction are ultrasonically assisted liposuction occasionally Create seromas. This is something that will be diagnosed by your own surgeon.