Banana Roll-What Kind of Cosmetic Procedure Can Help? (photo)

I'm 26 years old and never had a boyfriend because I feel sooo ashamed of the shape of my bottom.It's not that I want a perfect bottom;I just want a NORMAL bottom,i.e,without this weird double crease.Please help!!!

Banana Roll

+1

I'm sorry to hear of your problem. The rolls can be improved with liposuction which will at the same time improve the appearence of your buttocks. I would suggest against reinjecting the fat into the buttocks since it will make it look abnormally large.

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Getting Rid of a Banana Roll

+1
Liposuction can easily decrease the appearance of the “Banana roll” in the back of your thighs and give you a more smooth and contoured appearance.  Using liposuction alone just below the buttocks can actually change the appearance of the butt- possibly making it look lower. I would recommend re-injecting some of the liposuctioned fat back into your buttocks to give it a more lifted and full appearance- enhancing both the look of your buttocks and thighs.

Michael Salzhauer, MD