Banana Roll-What Kind of Cosmetic Procedure Can Help? (photo)

I'm 26 years old and never had a boyfriend because I feel sooo ashamed of the shape of my bottom.It's not that I want a perfect bottom;I just want a NORMAL bottom,i.e,without this weird double crease.Please help!!!

Buttock Improvement

+1
This is a great question.

First of all I would tell you that you have nothing to be ashamed of as you have a great butt compared to the majority of women that come in for augmentation evaluation. The Brazilian Butt Lift would be a great option for you as it allows your surgeon to improve the overall shape of your buttock.

Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs. This is an amazing procedure because it allows your surgeon to tailor your results to your individual needs and desires!

I hope this helps but even if you never did any type of surgery you have nothing to be ashamed of with the shape of your buttock.

I would recommend that you have your surgery done by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Banana Roll

+1

I'm sorry to hear of your problem. The rolls can be improved with liposuction which will at the same time improve the appearence of your buttocks. I would suggest against reinjecting the fat into the buttocks since it will make it look abnormally large.

Jacob Freiman, MD, FACS
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Getting Rid of a Banana Roll

+1
Liposuction can easily decrease the appearance of the “Banana roll” in the back of your thighs and give you a more smooth and contoured appearance.  Using liposuction alone just below the buttocks can actually change the appearance of the butt- possibly making it look lower. I would recommend re-injecting some of the liposuctioned fat back into your buttocks to give it a more lifted and full appearance- enhancing both the look of your buttocks and thighs.

Michael Salzhauer, MD