Will they have to stretch the stomach to the vaginal area to close for panniculectomy? (photo)

I am awaiting insurance approval for a panniculectomy. I have hidradenitis/open infections under my panni and the top of my mons. The surgeon has discussed extracting the top of my mons with the panniculectomy but im not sure how this will allow for closing the incisions. Will they have to stretch the stomach to the vaginal area to close ?

Enough skin to close the panniculectomy incision?

+1
Fear not, the skin from above the incision can usually be freed up enough to obtain closure of the wound. Good luck with your surgery.