Dr.s in the Dominican Republic Willing to Perform Surgery on Plus Size Women? (photo)

Hello, are there any Dr. In the Domincan Republic who will perform TT, BBL and Lipo on plus size women. I am 6'0 tall, 270 lbs. I do NOT want to lose weight because I like my size, I am curvy, but I have a stomach and want my butt to be high and round he way it used to be. Thank you

Drs in the Dominican Republic Willing to Perform Surgery on Plus Size Women?

+1

The risk of complications is much greater at that weight and performing multiple procedures at once will add to that risk. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Surgery on Plus Size patients

+1

do come with 'plus size' complications as you are simply at greater risk for problems after you procedure.  If you're truly happy at your size and am able to maintain your weight, surgery can be done as long as you know what you are getting yourself into.  Doctors are well trained wherever they may be so that isn't the real issue... its more are you willing to stay there longer if problems do develop so that it can be managed by your surgeon.  

Curtis Wong, MD

Plus sizes and tummy tucks

+1

I am sure there are wonderful plastic surgeons in the D.R. But here in Maryland I perform tummy tucks on plus size women every week. If you Google me you will see a video on one such patient's testimonial. I am Syrian by birth American and love the Dominican republic, and its Doctors. In training I spent time at Casa Di Campo on surgery missions by way of Georgetown University's plastic surgery program. So without prejudice I advise you to ask yourself 4 questions. 1-is the surgeon board certified (in the D.R. there are U.S. board certified surgeons). 2-has he or she done a ton of tummy tucks. 3-is the clinic or hospital accredited. and 4-are there better (though more expensive) options near at hand. All surgeries entail risks, choose carefully and you'll be fine where ever you choose to go.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Your Surgery in DR

+1

In the Dominican Republic we have very good plastic surgeons, highly trained and skilled. We have many  surgical centers around the country that are equipped with high technology and operating under strict safety and quality standards.
If you wish to travel to my country for a plastic surgery procedure, we are in the best disposition to evaluate your case and guide you in this regard.

For that we need you to send photos to our email at position front, side and back. As soon as we receive your photos we will contact you to give you a diagnosis and suggestions we deem appropriate in accordance with your particular case.

We look forward to assist you.

Regards,

Javier Baez Angles, MD

Why Am I Not in Pain? Full TT and MR 9 Days Ago?

+1

Most surgeons in the US would prefer you to lose some weight to get to a BMI of 30, and that would require a weight of about 220. Above that level, numerous risks are considerably higher. All the more reason to reconsider surgery in the US. I don't think you would want to be confined to a DR hospital were a major complication to occur.