Would you suggest or think I would be a good candidate for some sort of Liposuction? (photos)

I have a naturally more athletic build. I am scheduled for breast augmentation going 400 silicone moderate profile. Possibly considering high profile. I am trying to achieve a more curvier figure and look more feminine because of my broad shoulders. I would also like like on the waist to make me look more hippier and give me more of an hourglass figure and that S Curve. Would you suggest or think I would be a good canidate for some sort of lipo

This patient is apparently a good candidate for liposuction.

+1
Liposuction is commonly done with other procedures such as breast augmentation. The best candidates for those are relatively fit with isolated areas of unwanted fat.

Would you suggest or think I would be a good candidate for some sort of Liposuction?

+1
   I think that liposuction is probably very reasonable for you.  Find an expert at breast surgery and liposuction.

Liposuction for a curvy figure

+1
Thank you for your liposuction question.
  • Your photo shows you have a good figure but a little fat around the torso.
  • You can have this liposuctioned at the time of your breast augmentation.
  • Discuss this carefully with your surgeon -
  • The liposuction should be done with a small cannula because you do not have a lot of fat
  • Too much liposuction will leave the look of irregular skin over muscle which is hard to correct.
  • Hope this helps. best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Liposuction is certainly an option

+1
From your pictures it appears that you would be a good candidate for Liposuction. A personal consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon is always the best approach. Either Ultrasonic liposuction or SmartLipo (laser-assisted liposuction) would be excellent options to better define your areas of concern.

Thank you for your question and good luck with your upcoming procedure.

Peter Klainer, MD, FACS
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

+1
Thanks for your question. It appears that you would be an excellent candidate for liposuction of your hips/flanks and possibly your abdomen. I feel this will give you the hour glass figure you are seeking,. I might also suggets that you transfer that fat to your buttock region which would give you a more pronounced scoop out lokk to your back. Good luck

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD

+1
Hard to say based upon the posted photos! Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations with boarded PSs in your area... 

Hi definition liposuction

+1
You seem to be a good candidate for high definition liposuction using VASER. This procedure is especially suited for individuals like yourself who may have difficult areas to contour and is necessary for high precision and definition liposculpture to address your concerns and provide a more refined look and possibly use fat grafting to create a curvier look. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Not A good liposuction candidate

+1
Thank you for your pictures. I don't think you'll get tremendous improvement with liposuction. Your body frame is  more athletic an I don't think it can be more curvy. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Liposuction Candidate

+1
You would need an inperson consultation to tell if liposuction is a good option for you.  It is very hard to tell from these photographs.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

+1
Liposuction may be a good option.   However it is best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.  Good luck with your decision to pursue surgery.