Would you suggest or think I would be a good candidate for some sort of Liposuction? (photos)

I have a naturally more athletic build. I am scheduled for breast augmentation going 400 silicone moderate profile. Possibly considering high profile. I am trying to achieve a more curvier figure and look more feminine because of my broad shoulders. I would also like like on the waist to make me look more hippier and give me more of an hourglass figure and that S Curve. Would you suggest or think I would be a good canidate for some sort of lipo

Liposuction vs Non Surgical Fat Reduction.

Judging by the pictures, you seem to be a great candidate for liposuction or non surgical fat reduction like UltraShape, Vanquish, or Cool Sculpt.

Liposuction can be performed at the same time as your breast augmentation. You are a candidate if you have excessive subcutaneous fat, which is resistant to diet and exercise. If you wish to change the contours of your body. Commonly involved areas are the anterior part of the neck (under the chin), upper arms and armpits, male chest/breasts, trunk abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, inner knees, calves, and ankles.
Most patients are near normal weight and desire permanent contour changes. Patients with average weight, localized fat collections, and healthy elastic skin are the best candidates for liposuction. I would recommend that you seek a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine you in person and tell you your options.

3991 MacArthur Boulevard
Newport Beach, CA 92660

This patient is apparently a good candidate for liposuction.

Liposuction is commonly done with other procedures such as breast augmentation. The best candidates for those are relatively fit with isolated areas of unwanted fat.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Would you suggest or think I would be a good candidate for some sort of Liposuction?

I think that liposuction is probably very reasonable for you.  Find an expert at breast surgery and liposuction.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Liposuction for a curvy figure

Thank you for your liposuction question.
  • Your photo shows you have a good figure but a little fat around the torso.
  • You can have this liposuctioned at the time of your breast augmentation.
  • Discuss this carefully with your surgeon -
  • The liposuction should be done with a small cannula because you do not have a lot of fat
  • Too much liposuction will leave the look of irregular skin over muscle which is hard to correct.
  • Hope this helps. best wishes.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

2045 Peachtree Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30309

Liposuction is certainly an option

From your pictures it appears that you would be a good candidate for Liposuction. A personal consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon is always the best approach. Either Ultrasonic liposuction or SmartLipo (laser-assisted liposuction) would be excellent options to better define your areas of concern.

Thank you for your question and good luck with your upcoming procedure.

Peter Klainer, MD, FACS
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

46396 Benedict Drive
Sterling, VA 20164

Thanks for your question. It appears that you would be an excellent candidate for liposuction of your hips/flanks and possibly your abdomen. I feel this will give you the hour glass figure you are seeking,. I might also suggets that you transfer that fat to your buttock region which would give you a more pronounced scoop out lokk to your back. Good luck

Jose Perez-Gurri, MD, FACS

7190 SW 87 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173

Hard to say based upon the posted photos! Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations with boarded PSs in your area... 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Hi definition liposuction

You seem to be a good candidate for high definition liposuction using VASER. This procedure is especially suited for individuals like yourself who may have difficult areas to contour and is necessary for high precision and definition liposculpture to address your concerns and provide a more refined look and possibly use fat grafting to create a curvier look. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

560 Northern Blvd.
Great Neck, NY 11021

Not A good liposuction candidate

Thank you for your pictures. I don't think you'll get tremendous improvement with liposuction. Your body frame is  more athletic an I don't think it can be more curvy. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS, FACS

2220 Wisteria Drive
Snellville, GA 30078

Liposuction Candidate

You would need an inperson consultation to tell if liposuction is a good option for you.  It is very hard to tell from these photographs.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.

120 S Spalding Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90212